Adresse: Kyrkoallén 1, 572 55 Oskarshamn
The gilded building lies beautifully embedded in the leafy verdure of Stadsparken (the City Park).
The church dates back to sometime between 1874 and 1876. The church was reopened in 2010 after extensive renovation work. The leaded sanctuary windows that adorn the walls at the altar are the work of CRC Callmander and Albert Eldh.