Address: Kyrkogatan 2, 57250 Kristdala
The church was built in native stone between 1789-1792 to Jacob Wulff's designs and is characteristic of the period with it's neoclassicism.
The church was opened in 1792. The interior ic characterised with older traditions and newborn classicism. In the church's sanctuary are glass paintings composed by Bo Beskow, also known for his monument paintings at the UN building in New York. The altar painting is by Gustaf Lindblom. The baptismal font is from the Middle Ages with a silver christening bowl by Bertil Berggren.The pulpit and altarpiece were created by sculptor Jonas Berggren. Shields depicting boar heads from the 14th century were donated by German noblemen.